Policy last updated: September 9, 2019.
EzGest.com cares deeply about the privacy of its visitors and users, and is fully committed to protect their personal information and use it properly in compliance with data privacy laws. This policy describes how we may collect and use personal information, and the rights and choices available to our visitors and users regarding such information.
We strongly urge you to read this policy and make sure you fully understand it, before you access or use any of our services.
1. Please Read Carefully !
2. What Information do we collect ?
2.1. Visitor and User Information
We collect two types of information regarding our Visitors and Users:
1. Un-identified and non-identifiable information pertaining to a Visitor or un-identified User, which may be made available to us, or collected automatically via his/her use of the Services (“Non-personal Information”). Such Non-personal Information does not enable us to identify the Visitor or User from whom it was collected. The Non-personal Information collected by us mainly consists of technical and aggregated usage information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
2. Individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable efforts cause the identification of an individual, or may be of private or sensitive nature (“Personal Information”). The Personal Information collected by us mainly consists of contact details (e.g., e-mail address or phone number), billing details (name, physical billing address, payment method and transaction details), which are only collected from Users with Paid Services, details regarding a browsing or usage session (IP address, Geo-location and/or device unique identifier), details regarding connected third party accounts (such as the e-mail or username for a connected PayPal, Google or Facebook account), scanned identification documents provided to us (such as an ID card, driver’s license, passport or official company registration documents), correspondences (including those made through or uploaded to our Services), and any other Personal Information provided to us by Visitors and/or Users through their access to and/or use of the Services. For the avoidance of doubt, any Non-personal Information that is connected or linked to Personal Information (for example, in order to improve the Services we offer) is deemed and treated by us as Personal Information, as long as such connection or linkage exists.
2.2. Users of Users Information
We may also collect similar information pertaining to visitors and users of our User’s websites or services (“Users-of-Users”), solely for and on our Users’ behalf (as further described in Section 6 below).
2.3. EzGest Jobs Applicant Information
We also collect information that is provided to us by EzGest jobs candidates (“Applicants”), when they apply to any of the open positions published at https://www.ezgest.com/jobs, by e-mail or otherwise (as further described in Section 7 below).
3. How do we collect such information ?
There are two main methods we use:
We collect information through your use of the Services. When you visit or use our Services, including when you browse the Website or any User Website, register a User Account, edit your User Website and upload information and content, and/or download and use any EzGest Apps and/or Mobile Apps, we are aware of it and will usually gather, collect and record such uses, sessions and related information, either independently or with the help of third-party services as detailed in Section 8 below, including through the use of “cookies” and other tracking technologies, as further detailed in Section 9 below.
We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect the Personal Information you provide us when you register to our Services; when you sign in to our Services via third party services such as Facebook or Google; when you place purchases and/or register domain names; when you submit or upload such Personal Information as you use any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel (e.g., EzGest’s support tickets, emails).
We also collect information from third party sources as described in Section 8 below.
4. Why do we collect such information ?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To further develop, customize and improve our Services, based on Visitors’ and Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties;
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
4. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages (as further detailed in Section 10 below);
5. To facilitate, sponsor and offer certain contests, events and promotions, determine participants’ eligibility, monitor performance, contact winners and grant prizes and benefits;
6. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
7. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities;
8. To consider Applicants’ candidacy for working at EzGest (as further detailed in Section 7 below); and
9. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
We will only use your Personal Information for the purposes set out in Section 4 where we are satisfied that:
1. our use of your Personal Information is necessary to perform a contract or take steps to enter into a contract with you (e.g. to provide you with a website builder, to provide you with our customer assistance and technical support), or
2. our use of your Personal Information is necessary to comply with a relevant legal or regulatory obligation that we have, or
3. our use of your Personal Information is necessary to support legitimate interests that we have as a business (for example, to maintain and improve our Services by identifying user trends and the effectiveness of Wix campaigns and identifying technical issues), provided it is conducted at all times in a way that is proportionate, and that respects your privacy rights.
5. Where do we store your information ?
5.1 EzGest Visitors’, EzGest Users’ and Users-of-Users’ Personal Information may be stored in data centers located at the United States of America, Ireland, South Korea, Taiwan and Hong Kong. We may use other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below) and in other jurisdictions as necessary for the proper delivery of our Services and/or as may be required by law (as further explained below).
EzGest Jobs Applicants Information will be maintained, processed and stored in Hong Kong, in the applied position’s location(s), and as necessary, in secured cloud storage provided by our Third Party Services.
EzGest affiliates and service providers that store or process your Personal Information on EzGest’s behalf are each contractually committed to keep it protected and secured, in accordance with industry standards and regardless of any lesser legal requirements which may apply in their jurisdiction.
5.2 Upon request EzGest will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your Personal Information. You may access, correct, or request deletion of your Personal Information by following the instructions provided in these Help Center articles: “GDPR: Retrieving Your EzGest Account Data” or “GDPR: Permanently Deleting Your EzGest Account. We will respond to your request within a timeframe imposed by local laws or a reasonable timeframe.
Please note that permanently deleting your EzGest account erases all of your information from EzGest's databases. After completing this process, you can no longer use any of your EzGest Services, your User Account and all its data will be removed permanently, and EzGest will not be able to restore your account or retrieve your data in the future. If you contact EzGest Support in the future, the system will not recognize your account and Support agents will not be able to locate the deleted account.
5.3 Data Localisation Obligations: If you reside in a jurisdiction that imposes “data localisation” or “data residency” obligations (i.e., requiring that Personal Information of its residents be kept within the territorial boundaries of such jurisdiction), and this fact comes to our attention, we may maintain your Personal Information within such territorial boundaries, if we are legally obligated to do so.
You acknowledge that while doing so, we may continue to collect, store and use your Personal Information elsewhere, including in the United States of America as explained above.
6. Users-of-users’ information
EzGest may collect, store and process certain Non-personal and Personal Information of Users-of-Users (“Users-of-Users Information”), solely on our Users’ behalf and at their direction. For example, each of our Users is able to import their e-mail contacts from third party services like Gmail, or otherwise collect and manage contacts via their User Website. Such contacts are then stored with EzGest, on the User’s behalf.
For such purposes, EzGest serves and shall be considered as a “Processor” and not as the “Controller” (as both such capitalized terms are defined in the European Union General Data Protection Regulation) of such Users-of-Users Information. The Users controlling and operating such User Websites shall be considered as the “Controllers” of such Users-of-Users Information, and are responsible for complying with all laws and regulations that may apply to the collection and control of such Users-of-Users Information, including all privacy and data protection laws of all relevant jurisdictions. Subject to applicable law, Wix will process your User-of-Users Information in accordance with the Data Processing Agreement located here.
You are responsible for the security, integrity and authorized usage of your Users-of-Users’ Personal Information, and for obtaining consents, permissions and providing any fair processing notices required for the collection and usage of such information.
EzGest cannot provide legal advice to Users or their Users-of-Users, however we do recommend that all Users publish and maintain clear and comprehensive privacy policies on their User Websites, in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and that all Users-of-Users carefully read those policies and make sure that they consent to them.
For more information on how Users-of-Users Information may be handled by EzGest (which may be relevant for the specific notice you provide to and/or consent you obtain from your Users-of-Users), please see Sections 8, 13 and 14 below.